Fire Chief Paul Syx sent bids out for two bew firetrucks in 2008. The bids went through and now stations 3 and 4 have two new firetrucks. The most important feature Syx wanted was the safety for his crew. Styx became a personal tour guide of each engine. He showed the fireman the features and ho to use each. Syx said anyone can drop in to see the new trucks and take a tur of the building.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
- Man flees police leaving infant in car
- Man indicted on quadruple killings in Hueytown
- Midfield Man Charged with Murder will Have Hearing...
- Lambda Zeta Zeta Helps the Needy in 2008
- Flying the Friendly Skies
- Accused Killer Remains in Jail
- Fairfield Woman Injured By Gunshots
- Emergency Hearing for Quadruple Murder Suspect
- Multiple Car Wreck Kills One
- Bessemer Plans to Open New Landfill, Old One Close...
- UPDATE: Headstone
- House of Hope Here and Abroad
- Literacy Program Gives Kids an Even Start
- Census Bureau opened Jefferson County office for 2...
- Alabama Adeventure Gets a Makeover
- Midfield Man Charged with Murder
- Quadruple Murder in Hueytown Sends Shock Wave
- McAdory Fire District Cleans Up
- Bessemer Fire Department Welcomes Two New Engines
- U.S. Pipe Moves Screening Location
- Mayor May weighs in on City Budget
- Bessemer City Budget Approved
- Bessemer Red Cross
- Bessemer Library Has it All
- And the Award Goes To...
- Bessemer Home Repairs
- The Foundry Gets Socked
- ▼ March (27)